Associate Advisor – Los Angeles, CA
What we offer:
Silver Oak Wealth Advisors, LLC is an independent, fee-only RIA firm working with a diverse group of individuals and families to help them achieve their best financial well-being. We are seeking an Associate Advisor who will be working closely with the owner/senior advisor and support team in providing effective, high-touch comprehensive wealth management services that reflect both empathy and expertise.
We strongly value our culture of integrity, compassion, teamwork and continuous learning. As the Associate gains competence and embodies the firm’s core values, the role will expand and take on greater responsibilities in client relationship management and business development.
- Attend client meetings on a regular basis. Prepare materials for client meetings and follow through for action items, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Track client information and interactions, manage workflow, and generate reports using CRM
- Interact with clients over the phone and in person professionally, respectfully and compassionately
- Perform portfolio and financial planning analysis
- Assist with investment research and portfolio construction using Morningstar Workstation, and place trades as back-up to the Trader
- Participate in Investment Committee Meetings and coordinate with third-party consultants and fund managers
- Research and pursue topics relevant to advisory competency, synthesize and report on information gathered from publications, conferences, and relevant meetings
- Research and suggest new technology tools as appropriate
Participate in team-building activities, including staff meetings, strategic planning retreat, goal setting (firm and personal), ongoing team gatherings and meetings with outside consultants
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated passion for the profession
- Completed or in pursuit of the CFP® designation
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Must be a self-starter, problem-solver and goal-oriented team player who is self-reflective, and with a commitment to continuous learning