Job Responsibilities: This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented individual who desires a team-based, fast-paced, professional environment. Our Financial Paraplanner/Research Analyst will support four financial planners and work with four support staff to help service our clients. This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Building portfolio recommendations and managing custom investment models.
- Researching and Monitoring of various investment portfolios.
- Preparing and assisting in analyzing financial plans utilizing MoneyGuide Pro.
- Developing and utilizing Excel spreadsheets to support job responsibilities and increase office productivity.
- Preparing portfolio reports, market reports and updating financial plan summaries for client meetings.
- Maintaining client relationships by assisting the team.
Brief Description of Ideal Candidate: We are seeking a friendly, detail-oriented professional who has outstanding communication skills and the ability to manage their time effectively when faced with a variety of deadlines. Candidate must be proactive, committed to continued industry education and able to utilize systems for tracking business. Candidate must possess self-starting and leadership skills.
Required Skills &
Qualifications: FINRA Series 7 Registration
Life Insurance Licensed
Three years of industry experience
B.S. or B.A. Degree
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
CFP®, CIMA, CPA or CFA Designation
Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Morningstar, fi360 and MoneyGuide Pro