Hamel Associates, Inc. is an established fee based financial advisory firm located in Chatham, New Jersey. We have been in business for over 25 years and have a well-established and loyal client base, consisting primarily of high net worth individuals. We offer discretionary asset management services, financial planning services and income tax preparation services for our clients. Our firm is independent of any broker dealer affiliation and sells no products to our clients.
We are looking for an energetic and committed individual with strong analytic and communication skills to join our team. If you are an aspiring investment advisor with 0-5 years of experience, we encourage you to contact us to determine if you might be the right fit for our firm. We offer a competitive salary and a clear opportunity to advance within the firm.
- Gain an understanding of the firm’s policies and procedures
- Establish relationships with existing clients.
- Provide technical investment analysis for client portfolios
- Assist in investment research and transaction execution.
- Provide investment recommendations for client portfolios
- Monitor client’s financial matters on ongoing basis.
- Actively assist in bringing latest technology to the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field or certificate in financial planning.
- Professional curiosity about investments and financial planning with 0-5 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Confidence and professional disposition to work with sophisticated clients.
- Personal integrity and ability to handle confidential data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
If interested, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org