Financial Representative Intern
The Northwestern Mutual internship truly has it all.
Financial representative interns ask clients and prospects lots of questions to understand their financial goals. They come up with creative financial solutions. They are in business for themselves, but they are never alone. They have support from their team and a company with exceptional financial strength*.
- Top-notch training
- Flexibility for school
- Team support and mentorship
- The chance to make an impact
Gain real-life experience while earning performance-based compensation in one of America’s Top 25 internships according to Vault 2019. Our attractive reimbursement program for professional studies can lead to professional designation for interns who go full time.
 Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI
* Moody's Investors Service Aaa (highest), 6/2014; A.M. Best Company A++ (highest), 4/2014; Fitch Ratings AAA (highest), 1/2014; Standard & Poor's AA+ (second highest), 7/2014. Ratings are subject to change.
- Must be full-time students at a college or university
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- High energy
- History of personal success.