Client Services Associate
The applicant will work in the capacity as a Client Services Associate in a Private Wealth Management firm, located in Nashville, TN. It is preferred,
- the applicant have experience in a brokerage firm, insurance agency, bank, etc.
- the candidate have a degree in Finance or Financial Planning.
- the candidate have a passion for helping others and a desire to serve the client.
This is not only a job driven by tasks and numbers, it is about building client trust, therefore the candidate must have a moral conviction that is uncompromising. High ethical standards coupled with professionalism and confidentiality are the cornerstones of this position.
• Competitive base salary
• Simple IRA with 3% employer match
• Paid Time Off accrues - up to 10-20 days per year
• Up to 12 holidays are observed
• Long Term Disability (paid by employer)
• Offer Group Medical
• Group Dental and Vision Insurance available
Ideally, the candidate should possess the following skill set:
- Highly motivated, thorough and very detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have an awareness of financial planning issues related to managing wealth
- Able to gain and maintain the respect of high net-worth families
- Impeccable work history
- Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client needs and requirements
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player with a ‘no job is beneath me’ attitude.
- CFP Board registered financial planning program student/graduate.
- Ideally have earned the CFP marks (or in the process of doing so)