Become the Guide clients need you to be...
PAX Financial Group is hiring experienced financial planners to serve as guides for clients who seek unbiased, quality financial expertise through the delivery of behavioral finance, holistic financial planning and plan execution. PAX Financial Planners are full-time employees who serve as fee-based fiduciaries.
As a PAX Financial Planner you will...
- Receive training on culture, process, and technology
- Build a book of business by leveraging company resources, affiliations, partners and leads
- Use technology to integrate Behavioral Finance into your Financial Planning recommendations
- Be supported by highly skilled operations and client services teams
- Have the autonomy to serve clients
- Gain experience while being mentored by industry veterans as you master your chosen craft
- Feel purpose in the work you do by helping families experience hope in their lives
Who we are...
Founded in 2007, PAX Financial Group is a locally owned RIA based in San Antonio, TX. We employ over 20 people with 10 advisors, 8 CFPs and a dedicated operations staff. Our financial planning model is a three-step process which involves behavioral finance, financial planning and a client deliverable of their top action steps. We are looking to continue our growth throughout Texas by hiring professionals who are compatible with our culture of emphasizing financial planning and the client experience.
Our Mission: We guide others, in all stages of life, to adopt prudent financial decisions so they can live a more meaningful life.
Our Vision: We see families in our community Experiencing Hope and Living Legacies.
What it takes...
4-year college degree from an accredited university
- FINRA Series 66 (or 65 & 63), may be obtained post-hire
Strong business, economic and investment acumen
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Strong technology aptitude and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability and patience to listen with empathy
Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment
Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with employees and business partners
Healthy compliance record in prior position(s) and ability to operate as a fiduciary
Demonstrated ability to facilitate and execute a results-oriented sales process
Current authorization to work within the US