Our registered investment advisor client is searching for Senior Wealth Advisor(s) to join their group. As an advisor you'll have outstanding income potential and the freedom to build equity in your practice and enjoy independence along with support and resources.
- Be part a team of professionals that provides client guidance on investment policy, portfolio allocation, security selection and implementation, and all financial planning issues such as goal identification, cash flow and wealth transfer strategies, charitable efforts, real estate activities, and legacy matters.
- Manage, maintain and deepen relationships with the team’s clients to achieve consistent client service, develops new business and promotes growth and profitability of the firm.
- Supervise implementation of the investment strategy as outlined in the Investment Policy Guidelines and provides financial planning advice on an ongoing basis.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with numerous sources of new business, including company officials, attorneys, accountants, and other centers of influence. Meets with prospects to explain company services. Prepares and delivers proposals to prospective clients. Maintains prospect tracking system and participates and supports development of the marketing program.
- Assist in the development of company short and long-term investment policies and strategies based on management investment philosophy and client investment objectives. Keeps informed of developments in the security markets. Participates in Investment Committee meetings and decisions as well as contributes to Daily Strategy meetings.
- Provide coaching, training and assistance to staff to develop knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize performance and potential. Assists in performance reviews and with SEC compliance reporting requirements, as directed.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in finance or related field, a CFP®,CFA, CPA, or JD designation
- Thorough knowledge of stocks, mutual funds, U.S. Treasuries, agencies and municipal bonds, financial planning principles, equity and fixed income investments
Job Type: Full-time