We are a full service wealth manager and registered investment advisor and we are seeking an experienced Wealth Advisor for our Irvine, California team. We are a fee-only firm and cater to the financial planning and investment needs of high net worth individuals. Our firm currently manages more than $7 billion of assets.
The Wealth Manager will support and implement our full service approach to working with clients from a holistic wealth management perspective. This person is the principal contact with and will manage, or assist in managing, client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge around wealth management practices and investment solutions. Our position requires a bright, hard-working, self-motivated, client-focused, personable, and professional individual.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) required
- Strong financial planning background
- 5-10 years of wealth management experience
- Deep knowledge of financial planning and estate planning
- Commitment to excellent client service