Wealth Planner / Relationship Manager
Our services, approach, and culture
Tobias Financial Advisors, established in 1980, provides team-oriented, fee-only comprehensive personalized wealth management services to a select group of clients. We are a growing firm that maintains a close relationship with our clients due to our strong belief and commitment to providing the time necessary to truly help our clients accomplish their goals. Our process starts with listening to and understanding the needs of each client, followed by fulfilling those needs with uniquely devised strategies, plans, and solutions. We are strong advocates that the “assembly line”, commission based, investment approach lacks the tailored strategies needed to accomplish every client’s unique goals. For more information about Tobias Financial Advisors, please visit http://www.tobiasfinancial.com.
Financial Planner / Advisor
Tobias Financial Advisors (TFA) has a Financial Planner position available. Applicants should have the passion and insight to serve our existing clients. Applicants will have opportunity to lead projects of high priority to our clients and the growth of the firm. Applicants must be able to pass a background and credit check. Salary is commensurate with experience.
What you will get to do
- Client Relationship Management: Manage our existing, as well as potential, client relationships by effectively communicating the value of our financial planning services. Meet frequently with these high net worth individuals and families to strengthen the client and advisor relationship
- Financial Planning: Determine a client’s goals, objectives, and unique circumstances to create a comprehensive financial plan encompassing all areas of personal wealth management
- Investments: Develop a personalized investment policy statement by working with clients to structure their investments to meet their goals. Deliver portfolio reviews to provide ongoing education of the firm’s investment strategy
- Tax Planning: Work with CPAs or associate advisors to review quarterly and/or annual (year-end) tax planning opportunities
- Conduct research based on individual client needs in relation to many areas such as estate planning, investments, social security, etc.
- Contribute to the firm’s culture of business development (e.g., attending client events and/or networking with Centers of Influence and developing strategic firm initiatives)
What we seek in a candidate
- Bachelor’s degree and CFP® certificate required
- CPA license or prior exposure to income tax planning and analysis is preferred
- Minimum of three years of financial planning experience with proven leadership capabilities
- Ambitious with the ability and devotion to manage oneself and others
- Demonstrated passion for the Financial Planning profession
- Highly proficient in financial planning software and computer software, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to identify, meet, and follow through with client needs and requirements
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and ethical standards
- Personal tax planning experience encouraged but not required