Financial Planning Consultant
HK Financial Services (HKFS) is seeking a financial planning consultant to lead CPA partners and managers in providing value added wealth management services to their clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Facilitating the development of strategic plans for marketing and development of financial services for CPA client firms
- Training CPAs in financial service areas, including investment management, retirement plans, and risk management
- Developing plans with CPAs to identify and contract prospective clients
- Providing analysis to company CPAs on investment, insurance, and annuity products as needed
- Maintaining knowledge of industry developments and changes
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
We offer a competitive wage, benefits package, and advancement opportunities. EOE
- Bachelor's degree
- Insurance licensure in Minnesota
- Series 65 or 66
- 5+ years of financial advisory experience
- CFP preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit for first-class client service and growth