We are seeking applicants for an opening as an Associate Planner on a successful financial planning team. Associate Planner will participate in all aspects of the financial planning process and develop comprehensive financial plans with specific recommendations. Associate Planner will serve as "second chair" in client meetings along with a Senior Planner. Associate Planner will be called upon to develop strategies unique to each client using critical thinking and in-depth analysis. They will have responsibility for client meeting preparation as well as follow-up tasks internally and directly with clients.
- Master's Degree with concentration in Financial Planning, Accounting or Finance (Bachelor's with related experience will be considered)
- CFP, CPA or CFA charterholder or progress towards one of these designations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience with financial software such as MoneyGuidePro and Tamarac a plus as well as knowledge of Charles Schwab custodial platform technology