Portfolio Manager Associate
AAFMAA Wealth Management & Trust LLC (AWM&T), a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association (AAFMAA), offers investment management, financial planning, and trust services exclusively to members of the military community. With over $650M in AUM, AWMT is looking for an analytical, bright, driven individual to join the Investment team as a Portfolio Manager Associate.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Support the AWMT Investment team in constructing, implementing and managing investment portfolios and portfolio trading.
- Provide input and assist with securities trading.
- Maintain investment/trading platform to ensure smooth operations.
- Oversee investment performance data, maintain performance measurement system and apply analysis and reporting tools to evaluate investment activities.
- Review portfolios for investment accuracy; evaluate equity and fixed income securities, objectives and investment projects based on AWMT investment strategies.
- Write Investment Policy Committee reports.
- A rewarding career with potential for growth into senior level portfolio management, with a growing team that is loyal, dedicated, caring, and hard-working.
- Base salary, bonus opportunity and a complete package of benefits.
- Fiduciary services, always in the best interest of our clients.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of current and veteran military families.
Education & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience with a financial institution
- Knowledge of investment and asset allocation theory and fixed income concepts
- Strong analytical skills, commitment to extensive analysis, extreme attention to details and precision
With your resume, please write, in 25 words or less for each, an example that demonstrates how you are/possess: Competitive, Persistent, Resilient, Creative, Detailed, Sense of urgency