Northern Virginia fee-only firm is seeking an Advisor with experience managing client relationships. The Advisor role provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to a group of clients. This role is an integral part of our team serving as the connection between our clients and support team. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who will support the positive culture and team spirit of the firm. The primary responsibility is managing a group of client relationships and ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for retention and relationship management of assigned clients.
- Leads discovery and review meetings for clients and prospects.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to determine the best solution to solve client challenges and is accountable for those decisions.
- Represents clients with professionals outside the organization to address wealth management concerns or goals.
- Gathers and maintains client data in the organization’s software programs, including CRM, financial planning software, and other programs according to firm standards.
- Monitors changes in client goals or situations and adjusts financial plans accordingly with a focus on identifying gaps in planning.
- Develop and present financial plans to clients and prospects.
- May direct junior associates with operations to support client relationships and firm goals.
- May perform investment research in line with the firm’s passive and factor based approach.
Experience and Education:
- A bachelor’s degree with a CFP®.
- Series 65 required.
- Must have a minimum of three years experience directly managing client relationships.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
- Ability to handle stress in an ever-changing investment market.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and is able to deal with confidential information on a daily basis.