Senior Financial Advisor
CIC Wealth, LLC is currently searching for a Senior Financial Advisor.
About the Firm
CIC Wealth, LLC is a registered investment advisor (RIA) with offices in the Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD areas providing financial planning and insurance services to high net worth individuals and families across the United States.
CIC Wealth, LLC is able to custody assets with Charles Schwab, Fidelity, Raymond James, and Wells Fargo Advisors.
About the Position
A qualified financial advisor candidate will embrace financial planning technology, prefer a collaborative environment, and appreciate a client-first fiduciary approach to wealth management. Such a candidate will provide financial planning and investment management services to clients on an ongoing basis. This is a salaried financial advisor position with minimal business development expectations.
The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of experience as a financial advisor and personally manage a minimum of $20 Million in client assets. Upfront payments available for assets moved over during advisor transition. Advanced designations and certifications such as CFP®, CFA®, CIMA, AIF®, ChFC, etc. preferred but not required.
- Meet with current and prospective clients to assess their financial needs
- Develop a customized financial plan to address each client’s stated goals
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with clients
- Provide clients with ongoing consultation and support
- Analyze and communicate portfolios and performance reports to clients
- Prepare presentations for current and prospective client meetings
- Assist clients with portfolio and research questions
- Place trades on behalf of clients and ensure portfolios stay within expected asset allocation parameters
- Other similar duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related discipline
- 5 years of financial planning experience
- $20MM in client assets under management
- Series 63/65 or 66 securities license
- Foundational knowledge of key financial, investment and risk management concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- CFP®, CFA®, CIMA, AIF®, ChFC or similar designation
- Experience in cultivating and managing relationships with centers of influence
- Proficiency with Money Guide Pro, eMoney, Naviplan, Wealthfront, or similar financial planning software
- Relationship Management