Senior Financial Advisor, Texas
Are you looking to expand your career and to be part of a successful team? Are you driven, self-motivated, and client-focused?
If you are in the early stages of your career and can see the benefit of having superior support, proven lead generation, and mentorship from top performers in the industry, then you might be interested in what our firm can offer you.
If you have an established client base and recognize that further growth may be hindered by capacity issues, then we might be your solution!
Our well established and growing financial firm is expanding in Austin, TX, and is seeking a Financial Advisor and Senior Financial Advisor to join our Team!
Why should you choose to work with us? Our firm has dedicated its practice to be the difference for the working men and women in our community. That commitment inspired us to expand our reach in cities across the nation and earned us the recognition of being one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation. We take pride in providing comprehensive financial planning and ensure our advisors have access and knowledge to execute in all areas of investing. We support you with a strong mixture of proprietary and non-proprietary planning tools. Further, we are committed to your growth. We offer unparalleled support including lead generation, client servicing, and processing, hosted office and IT costs, and more.
This Financial Advisor will have the opportunity to transition and grow their book of business with us by plugging into our business model, built to ensure the support great advisors need to continue their growth.
• Prepare, present and implement customized financial plans
• Assist clients with annuities, life, long-term care & managed money
• Provide financial planning advice to include investment, insurance & retirement
• Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
We would love an opportunity to talk to you about your career, your passions, and values, and ascertain if there might be an alignment of values. If there is, we can talk seriously about what a career with our company can look like for you and your clients.
• College degree preferred
• 3 + years of financial services experience with an emphasis on sales
• Life and Health Licensed; Series 65; Series 7 or 6
• Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel)
• Experience utilizing a CRM preferred, but not required