MassMutual Greater Houston - Management Opportunity
Come to lead…stay to grow. Does your vision of success include others reaching theirs?
Whether you’re new to sales management, already running an existing sales management practice or working your way toward becoming a General Agent, we offer the finest industry resources and incentives to recruit, train and grow you.
As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to engage in strategic planning, coaching, and the development of leadership skills and strategies to put your associates on track for a successful career in financial services.
Take advantage of the many features that set us apart:
- Depth of expertise, consumer insights and collateral to support the business, multicultural, LGBTQ, military, women’s and family/personal marketplaces
- Comprehensive financial offerings from insurance to investments, retirement services, financial planning, and much more…
- A ProGrowth movement to attract, retain and develop women advisors and sales leaders who impact the long term success of our industry
- An advisor teaming model that helps attract and retain top talent
- A compensation plan that is among the most generous in the industry
- Recognition and conferences for outstanding performance results
Your work aligns with the values we share with you:
- Expanding your influence: your success has a multiplier effect on families, businesses and communities by providing paths to financial stability
- A well-defined career path that integrates continuous learning in the form of management training, conferences, study groups and networking, and offers opportunities to develop the skills to effectively lead an agency
- Transparency, honesty and clarity as the fundamental ingredients of partnership between you, your firm’s leadership and the Home Office
- Being heard – your contributions and input matter; the Sales Manager Advisory Board serves as your advocate on topics that are relevant to you. An innovative culture that embraces growth and the changes that come with it
- Enjoying flexibility –the freedom to design your work and your life the way you envision it
How will you build your business? You will...
- Establish networks and cultivate referrals to generate a steady stream of candidates
- Engage in front-line recruiting of Financial Services Representatives (FSRs)
- Develop and grow a production unit
- Coach, mentor and supervise new FSRs
- Broaden and deepen your skill-set through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Who do you need to be?
- A strong relationship-builder who takes a people-first approach
- A dedicated individual: independent, self-motivated and goal oriented
- A leader, coach and mentor with a track record of successful sales management
- Character and integrity
- Achievement driven
- Money motivated
- Team driven
- Series 7, 66, 65, 63, 24