Associate Wealth Advisor
This opportunity is with a boutique Registered Investment Advisory that focuses on family values and has the culture of a team environment where everyone is working together to provide complex financial planning and investment management solutions to ultra high net worth families.
The Associate Wealth Advisor will be responsible for both relationship management as well as business development. They will spend the majority of their time (75%) providing first class service maintaining client accounts and acting as the primary point of contact. They will participate in client meetings and when appropriate will work with team members and specialists. The Associate Wealth Advisor will work closely with the Senior Wealth Advisor developing and maintaining relationships with centers of influence, prospects and clients. They will source clients for referrals, participate in networking groups, and attend community networking events with the purpose to increase the firms revenue and assets under management by bringing in new clients.
Looking for an experienced advisor who has at least 3-5 years direct advisory experience working with ultra high net worth clients...background working in a private bank would be ideal.
- Must have a bachelor's degree
- Must have 3-5 years experience planning and advising for ultra high net worth clients
- CFP is not a requirement but is preferred and increases salary by $10,000
- Pursuit of advanced designation/degree is preferred (JD, MBA, CPA, CFP, CFA, CIMA, etc...)
- Past use of Salesforce, Black Diamond, and eMoney is strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment