Our firm is a growing, fee-only RIA in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, GA. We are searching for a client service associate interested in pursuing a financial planning career path to support our team and provide excellent service to our clients. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for handling client communications and needs as well as day-to-day operational management.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Support advisors with client service, maintenance, and prospecting activities including preparation of reports for meetings.
· Manage and coordinate client onboarding process and ongoing maintenance of relationships (update information in CRM software, manage distributions (including RMD’s), and answer non-investment related client questions/requests.
· Coordinate for the successful implementation of key projects, such as improving operational and compliance processes.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· Self-disciplined and able to work independently in a small team environment
· Proficient technology skills, including MS Office and CRM software
· Competitive salary with bonus structure
· 401 (K) with annual employer matching contributions
· Healthcare package (portion of premium paid by employer)
· Paid holidays and personal days
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume with "Client Service" in the subject line. Resumes will not be accepted without a cover letter that states why you would be a good fit for this position.
BACK TO TOP
Username or password is invalid. Please check and try again.
Exception encountered logging in. Please check and try again.