Alan B. Lancz and Associates, Inc., is offering 2020 Internships for recent graduates and graduate students in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship. We seek creative and open minds that strive to be world class in a variety of financial classes from equity/fixed income research to private equity and real estate. The positions will be located at our corporate offices in Toledo, OH with the potential for future full-time employment with the firm.
The chosen candidates will be working in all aspects of wealth management; including data gathering and analysis, all aspects of real estate, market research of potential acquisition opportunities, and financial planning for proformas, budgets and investment return analysis. Additional duties will include assistance in the preparation, publication and distribution of research, along with digital marketing, website development and media/web communication.
The term of the Internship will depend on periodic reviews of performance. Compensation will be determined by qualifications and experience.
Please include a cover letter detailing your reasons for applying for an Internship.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with Associates and Clients
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize projects to ensure on-time completion
• A strong, highly collaborative work ethic for all aspects of client service
• Digital marketing including grassroots, CRM and data analytics
• Bachelor's degree completed; MBA or advanced degree in process
• Uncompromising ethical standards and the understanding of fiduciary responsibility
• Industry designation such as CFP, CFA, or equivalent earned or in process
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and accuracy
Additional Salary Information: Compensation will be determined by qualifications and experience.
About Alan B. Lancz and Associates, Inc.
Alan B. Lancz & Associates, Inc. is a nationally recognized money management firm offering personalized portfolios coordinated for each client's specific goals, objectives and risk tolerance. Included among our select clients are individuals, corporations, retirement plans, trusts, non-profit organizations and other investors seeking a risk adverse, disciplined, low cost, proactive investment strategy.
BACK TO TOP
Username or password is invalid. Please check and try again.
Exception encountered logging in. Please check and try again.