Experience: Minimum 3 years of client-facing wealth management experience
Licensing: Series 65 or Equivalent Required and VA Insurance License
Reports To: Principle of Practice
Integrity Financial is seeking an experienced financial professional to join our team. Whether you’re looking for a change or seeking to align with a growing firm, we have client support and state of art client development techniques to help you succeed. If you have a passion for helping people plan for retirement, then there is no better firm than Integrity Financial. There would be no cold calling involved. Your role would consist of servicing current clients and meeting with prospective clients that funnel in through our unique client development process. We treat our clients like family, laugh with them and have fun.
Essential Job Functions for the Client Advisor will include:
Function as a trusted advisor to the firm’s clients
Ensure retention of the firm’s clients as well as generating referrals
Support the team as a subject matter expert in the areas of investments, tax planning, pension planning, estate planning, insurance, retirement planning and general financial planning
Provide cutting edge financial planning, tax, estate, and investment advice to the firm’s clients
Analyze, draft, edit, and deliver comprehensive financial plans to clients
Analyze prospective clients’ investment portfolios and financial planning
Manage client communications and follow-up with clients
Ensure adherence to company standards of net new asset growth and retention
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
· Minimum 3 years of client-facing tax, wealth management or financial planning experience
· Series 65 or Equivalent Required
· Must be a humble, entrepreneurial, hardworking team player with a positive, “can do” attitude and sincere desire to help others.
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
· Excellent communication, presentation, listening, and analytical skills
· Proven time management and organizational skills in a high volume, high energy environment.
· Strong knowledge of and the ability to present investment, finance, insurance, and tax planning concepts
· Strong computer aptitude with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Must be coachable, possess a desire to evolve and be accountable for results
· Detail oriented with strong follow up processes
About Integrity Financial Planning, Inc.
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our world-class team. We are an established Financial Services company who specializes in wealth management for those in, or near, retirement. Putting client needs first is deeply rooted in our culture and at the core of everything we do