Princeton, NJ RIA with over 25 years of experience is looking to bring in a young advisor with CFP(R) and/or CPA credentials and at least three years of experience in investment management. Great career building opportunity for an advisor to learn directly from the highly experienced CFP(R) and CPA principal. Path to succession is open to the right candidate with proven skills in business development and building client relationships.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. assist in managing client portfolios including periodic internal reviews
2. assist in building and maintaining investment strategies
3. preparing and updating financial plans using MoneyGuidePro
4. Participate in client review meetings
5. Help out in updating Client Profiles and Notes
6. Other special projects related to investment management
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: Compensation structure will include base salary plus revenue sharing and participation in Firm's retirement plan.
Internal Number: 06-2020
About Next Horizon Advisors
Next Horizon Advisors LLC is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor firm focused on providing goal-based wealth management services to business owners and high net worth families including designing estate, retirement and tax planning strategies. Our firm follows a core-satellite investment approach which combines strategic and tactical asset allocation strategies.